DISC Assessments Products
Our DISC Assessments are among the most reilable and valid available. They create awareness of the "how" of human behavior and reveal key communication style insights that can be applied for positive impact on communication effectiveness.
DISC is available in several unique editions:
|Executive Version||Report gives the executive greater self-knowledge, knowledge of others and tools leading to enhanced communication and performance. Sample Report.|
|Management-Staff Version||Report includes management tools to help hire the right person, get employees off to a great start, revitalize current employees, improve communication, and build sound employee-manager relationships. Sample Report|
|Sales Version||Report provides information on the individual's selling style and how to adjust to various types of buyers. Sample Report.|
|Customer Service Version||Report helps a customer service representative to better understand his/her workplace behavior and communication style and how to interact more successfully with all types of customers. Sample Report.|
|Team Version||Report plots individual scores to show the overall profile of the team, indicating the potential balance or gaps in the composition/effectiveness of the team communication and performance. Sample Report.|
For optimal results, we recommend using DISC in combination with the MOTIVATORS and ENGAGEMENT Assessment. The combination Behaviors and Motivators Assessment integrates the following two powerful assessments into one comprehensive report:
1. The DISC Assessment is designed to help you attain a greater knowledge of yourself and others in terms of workplace behaviors and communication styles. This will increase your ability to interact effectively with people, especially those whose are different from your own unique style. DISC is the universal language of observable human behavior, or “how we act.” The predictors of behavior are based on four factors (DISC):
- “D” or Dominance measures how a person responds to problems and challenges.
- “I” or Influence tells how a person influences others to his or her point of view.
- “S” or Steady measures how a person responds to the pace of the environment.
- “C” or Compliance tells how a person responds to rules and procedures set by others.
2. The Motivators and Engagement Assessment provides insight into the primary motivators that drive your actions and those of others. You willl immediately be able to better understand the causes of conflict that you experience. The assessment links motivation with six basic world views:
- Theoretical - Seeks knowledge and information.
- Utilitarian - Seeks to maximize time and resouces.
- Aesthetic - Seeks balance, harmony and personal development.
- Social - Seeks to help people and causes.
- Individualistic - Seeks to obtain authority and power.
- Traditional - Seeks a system of living.
A Team Behaviors Report can be compliled from individual assessment reports.
Example of DISC TEAM WHEEL from the Team Report:
The Universal Language DISC™, and the Personal Motivators and Engagement (PME)™, are trademarks of Target Training International, Ltd and the content is a copyright of Target Training International, Ltd.