Behaviors and Motivators Assessment Products
This assessment suite combines DISC (Behaviors) with Motivators and Engagement to give a more complete profile and understanding of the how and why behind one's thinking, actions and communication. The combo assessment is available in the following editions:
|Executive Version||Great tool for executive coaching programs or executive education. Sample Report|
|Management-Staff Version||Report can help managers build more effective employee-manager relationships and/or create a personal development plan. Sample Report|
|Sales Version||Report can help sales managers increase sales performance and support sales personnel to leverage selling style. Sample Report|
This combination Behaviors and Motivators Assessment integrates two powerful assessments into a dynamic assessment suite. We offer team workshops that enhance the knowledge and practical applications of both assessments:
1. The DISC Assessment is designed to help you attain a greater knowledge of yourself and others in terms of workplace behaviors and communication styles. This will increase your ability to interact effectively with people, especially those whose are different from your own unique style. DISC is the universal language of observable human behavior, or “how we act.” The predictors of behavior are based on four factors (DISC):
- “D” or Dominance measures how a person responds to problems and challenges.
- “I” or Influence tells how a person influences others to his or her point of view.
- “S” or Steady measures how a person responds to the pace of the environment.
- “C” or Compliance tells how a person responds to rules and procedures set by others.
2. The Personal Motivators and Engagement Assessment provides information on the “why” of your actions and gives you insight into your motivators and your way of perceiving and engaging with the world as well as those of others. This understanding creates improved morale, increased productivity, meaningful personal development plans and win-win situations for everyone. Once you know the motivators that drive your actions, you will immediately be able to better understand the causes of conflict that you experience. The assessment gives you information on each of six basic world views:
- Theoretical - Seeks knowledge and information.
- Utilitarian - Seeks to maximize time and resources.
- Aesthetic - Seeks balance, harmony and personal development.
- Social - Seeks to help people and causes.
- Individualistic - Seeks to obtain authority and power,
- Traditional - Seeks a system of living.
NOTE: A Team Behaviors and Motivators Report can be compliled from individual assessment reports.
The Universal Language DISC™, and the Personal Motivators and Engagement (PME)™, are trademarks of Target Training International, Ltd and the content is a copyright of Target Training International, Ltd.